Description du poste
Our Business Development Managers help design, evolve and execute the Allurion sales strategy, owning the sales cycle from lead generation to consistent revenue. You will help build and maintain strong client relationships and managing your sales pipeline to deliver maximum short-term impact and consistent long-term results. You will work cross-functionally feeding market intelligence back to the regional director, marketing, product development teams to help inform sales, marketing and product strategy. You will help build and maintain strong client relationships and manage the sales pipeline to deliver maximum short-term impact and consistent long-term results. The role will be responsible for developing and driving Allurion’s business growth within core and non-core using a consultative sales approach to develop action plans framed under the Allurion 4C Success Model.
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic capabilities with the ability to rigorously define, prioritize and execute across various customer profiles to maximize sales and revenue results
- Thorough understanding of financial and market information, monitoring of results and development of contingency plans to consistently achieve and exceed ambitious sales targets
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a high-growth and entrepreneurial environment
- Need and ability to travel adequately to cover territory including overnight stays, attend tradeshows, and corporate and training meetings
- Valid driver’s license in France and a good driving record. All sales employees are required to drive a personal vehicle for company business. This vehicle is to be in good condition and well maintained
- Home office capability is required with reliable high-speed internet access
What we are looking for in you:
- An extensive network of contacts in the market to enable quick penetration
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in medical device sales, preferably in the bariatric and/or aesthetic medicine industry (or closely related industries)
- A sense of urgency and high standard of accountability
- A track record as a strong individual contributor and exceptional work ethic
- Proficiency in French language mandatory & English language ability
- Location preference: Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes/Occitanie/PACA
Aim & Enthusiasm • Work-Life Integration • Inclusive Benefits • Advancement
At Allurion, you will find a determined and hands on -cooperative culture driven by a passion for innovation that helps us all stay connected. With determination, transparency and a deep caring in helping humans form healthy habits, we’re solving one of the most important healthcare challenges in obesity. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with profound purpose—transforming the lives of people through your every day work.
Allurion has developed and commercialized the world’s first weight loss platform—including devices, digital therapeutics, and nutritional programs—to help treat obesity. The company has already treated over 70,000 patients, shed an estimated 1 million pounds, and grown revenues at 100%+ CAGR over the past 4 years. We’re headquartered outside of Boston, with offices in Paris, Dubai and Hong Kong.
The company was founded in 2009 on Harvard Medical School’s campus, to build alternative options to treat and empower millions of patients. We developed the Allurion device (formerly Elipse™ device), and we manufacture and market the Allurion™ Program – a breakthrough in weight loss therapy. Patients lose on average 10-15% total body weight loss over the four-month course of device therapy, which does not require surgery, endoscopy or anesthesia.
How We Hire
Allurion welcomes candidates from all backgrounds. We’re committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination. If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.